TCCA 90 Granules 5Kg Pack
Easy to handle, ship, store and apply. Save expensive cost of equipment.
No white turbidity
Long duration of sterilizing effect
Stable in storage – long shelf life.
TCCA 90 is excellent source of chlorine for the control of bio fouling in swimming pools, industrial water systems and cooling water systems.
TCCA 90 has been proved to be a better and more economical alternative to bleaching powder and sodium hypo chlorite for all kind of chlorination applications.
PROPERTIES OF HYDROVA TCCA 90
|Chemical Name:||Trichloroisocyanuric acid|
|Appearance:||white powder or granules|
|PH (1% soln):||2.7 to 3.3|
|Solubility at 25 C:||1.2 (gm / 100 gm water)|
Disinfection of civil sanitation and water
• Disinfection of swimming pools
• Disinfection of industrial water pretreatments
• Oxidizing microbicide for cooling water systems
• Bleaching agent for cotton, gunning, chemical fabrics
• Animal husbandry and plant protection
• As anti – shrink agent for woolens and battery materials
• As deodorizer in distilleries
• As preservative in horticulture and aquaculture industries.
Keep the container closed when not in use. Store in cool, dry and well – ventilated area, away from fire and heat. Use dry, clean clothing when handling TCCA 90 breathing dust, and do not bring in contact with eyes or skin. Wear rubber or plastic gloves and safety glasses.
HYDROVA TCCA is available in 5 kg packing